Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
Lovely! This photo really appeals to me because of the contrasts in bright colors and faded ones, straight lines and curves, and brightness and shadow. Great composition, Andrea!
And I left out the amazing sharpness of the iris blossom shadows on the wall!!
Delightful sharp shadow of this delightful plant! Beautiful lighting!
The irises are making bold, well-defined shadows. Very nice!
Gorgeous!
My Shadow Shots
Have a blessed Sunday!
Really nice shadow...thanks for sharing.
That apricot color...dazzling!
Hear My Voice
Post a Comment