Once again, I am open to captions (or should I say cat-tions). My cats are all drama queens or, in this case, kings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


2 comments:
Mom said "Take turns". Now move!
I WUZ HERE FIRST. GO AWAY.
And regardless of captions, these are beautiful moggies. Thank you.
Post a Comment