I don't know who this manly man is by name, but I know who he is. He is a man who devotes his life to protecting and saving the lives of others. A man who will drop what he is doing to race to your side if you have an emergency. He keeps himself strong and fit so that he can meet the strenuous demands of his work. He is a man who represents many Manly Men who share in his commitment. You know him as well as I do, so I am using this post to say Thank you to all of the Fire Fighters who serve every community. They deserve our gratitude and our support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Yay for firefighters! Brave souls!
Check out my "Manly Man":
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com
Yes, firemen do indeed deserve to be recognized, thanked and supported. Neat post.
I truly do respect firefighters indeed! They are going into buildings we are trying to get out of, that is commendable indeed!
betty
They deserve our support for all the things you have mentioned. They are also (pun intended) often very hot indeed.
Totally agree with you there!!
:)~
HUGZ
Post a Comment