My handsome muscle bound boy ... Red Wing Blackbird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Great picture! A very different view of one of our common Summer birds!
Impressive - beautiful bird!
I have seen many, many red-winged blackbirds but I have NEVER seen this before. I will pay better attention from now on!
Looks kind of like the posture that they get when defending their territory. Nice Pic. Thanks for participating in this weeks Tuesday Tweets.
well capture :-) pls visit mine here
this is my first time to join this photo meme
Wonderful photo for Tuesday Tweets. I'm a Tuesday Tweeter too.
Post a Comment