Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
7 comments:
Oh, they're all lovely! I love the lines in the cat photo!
Gorgeous! I especially like the first shot!
that rose is special!
Thank you all for your comments ... this is my first "texture" attempt, so I appreciate the input.
Andrea
that cat one is really neat!!!! You did great for your first texture attempt!! Very nicely done!
betty
Such different textures - and all enticing. I do quite a lot of my looking with my hands so this post really reached out to me. Thank you.
I am glad you are sharing your wonderful talent...it took long enough to convince you! Just sayin'...
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com
Post a Comment