Sunday, May 20, 2012
Sunday Selections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Beautiful contrasts! I love lilies and the stark white of the first one is stunning! What kind is it?
Lovely images to see..
well, they are truly lovely flowers! thank you for sharing them.
Your computer has got to be full of flowers and birds. But all awesome.
Wow, these are beautiful, Andrea!
I do like the texture and structure of the seed husk in your second photo. what type of flower was that?
You can keep showing photos of your flowers as often as you like. These are just lovely. Thank you.
Post a Comment