Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
9 comments:
Lovely! Grass and flowering trees... I remember those...vaguely. Can I trade you sand and mesquite for some?? :-)
I love the blossoms in the Spring. Great capture!
Beautiful subject to capture a shadow!
Thanks for constibuting to Shadow Shot Sunday!
Light Shining through petals, have a blessed Sunday!
Those look like pear trees in full bloom. You did a very nice job on capturing them in all their glory.
I almost can "feel" this photo - it's beautiful!!
Very nice...serene...*sigh*
Gorgeous tree and a great shot for SSS!
I can almost smell the fragrance of those cascading blossoms!
Shadowy Tree Ruins
Stunning mass of white blossoms and love the bold shadow!
Post a Comment