The Life Span of the Poppy ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Very cool... especially the first and last since I am only familiar with the blossom in the middle!
beautiful! I took a similar series of poppy photos in my friends garden...need to share them on my blog, these are beautiful!
A very nice set of pictures.
Strange how a flower like this can produce a drug that does so much harm.
Stewart M - Australia
Fascinating images! My favorite is the last one! I love the purple design that's left behind after the petals fall off!
Post a Comment