Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

11 comments:
Wow!!
The trust between two species...
:)~
HUGZ
Gorgeous! A Kestrel?
so pretty!
so pretty!
What a beauty!!!
great photo! i love little kestrels :)
So beautiful!
Wow! how beautiful!
That is just so beautiful. Thank you.
Beautiful Kestrel! When I was a kid, one of my friends took one from a nest and raised it-- completely illegal, even way back then. It became totally domesticated and was often allowed to fly free inside the house (with a generous tarpaulin around its roost perch).
Beautiful! I've only seen 3 in the wild, and it is always a surprise & a treat!
Post a Comment