Hope May arrives with warm sunshine ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
5 comments:
Me too. Waking up in the 30's is not my kind of spring!
I love sunshine too! Have a super great day and happy May!
Sun would be nice, as long as some heat comes with it. We've got sunshine right now, but had snow this morning. Heat. We need heat.
I understand your wish but 'I hope May arrives with blessed rain'. And not just incontinent pigeon sprinkles either.
Would be nice indeed...
:)~
HUGZ
Post a Comment