Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
5 comments:
Such a fantastic shadow!
Shadow from the Beach, have a blessed Sunday and thanks for your contribution to SSS2!
The day certainly doesn't look cold. I guess looks are deceiving!
”Honey for My Soul,” a shadow shot
These are some of my favorite kinds of shadows! Good shot!
Interesting photo; pretty like lace.
Amazing. Thank you. I will have to start paying much more attention to shadows.
Post a Comment