It is funny how this just fell into place. Anyway, I think Rutger Hauer deserves a nod as a manly man. (And, he looks a little bit like my husband :p)
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Manly Monday
It is funny how this just fell into place. Anyway, I think Rutger Hauer deserves a nod as a manly man. (And, he looks a little bit like my husband :p)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




2 comments:
fun to look for sure!!
Well, I knew he would show up here!
I see a little Dave there!
Post a Comment