Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
7 comments:
Great shot, Andrea!
Oh I love this shot Andrea. Welcome to Shadow shots. Your lik is defective at the linky, you might want to enter the right url.
Shadow Delight is one of my entries. Have a great week ahead!
PS. I am now your follower.
I don't know whether I like the shadow or its substance more. Lovely shot. Thank you.
Very cool! It's beautiful.
What a beautiful sight! Great shadows here, too.
I very much like the shape of these shadows!
Post a Comment