Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Curious Cat

Week Number 321


1) Share a spiritual or religious occurrence you've experienced. 
I have been studying how nature is woven into our lives.  Through the study of Indian culture I am learning to recognize my totems and their importance in developing my relationship with nature. It is something that I have been subconsciously aware of since I was a child and am now finding ways to bring it to a conscious level and learn from it.


2) Are there any book or movie genres that you were surprised to like?
The Twilight Series surprised me.  I don't like Vampire movies in general ... too gory.  But, I guess the romance in the Twilight Movies  distracted me enough to overlook the gore.  I also went to them with my Granddaughter so that might have helped make it more fun.

3) If you could only wear one color for the next month, what would you choose?
The color I like wearing the best is green.  It has always been green ... who knows why, except my mother always told me how good I looked in green.  When I was young I had auburn hair, so it was a good match.  Now that I am a touched up silver blond, everyone complements me when I wear pink or red, but, bottom line ... I still would wear green. :)


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

                                              Public Domain Photo
I see an Owl, watching, studying, doing what owls do.  Funny you would pick this picture, because Owls are one of my totems.  I have worked with them in rehab, education and admired them in the wild.  They have taught me much about what is important in nature and in the keeping of the balances of predator/prey relationships.  I love them ...

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for your generosity in giving us this insight into your world.

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...