Sunday, April 1, 2012

Manly Monday






My Manly Man this week is Rutger Hauer, a Dutch Actor who starred in the Movie Lady Hawk, which is my all time favorite Magical Fantasy movie.  He is well known in Europe, but not so much in the US.  Here you see him as he was in the movie on his beautiful Frisian Stallion with a Red Tail Hawk on his arm.  What more could any horse loving, raptor loving women ask for?  In fact Izzi, my little Aussi is named after the female lead in the movie ... Isabeau.  It worked perfectly because Izzi's father's name was Commodore Beaumont or Beau for short. 
It is funny how this just fell into place.  Anyway, I think Rutger Hauer deserves a nod as a manly man. (And, he looks a little bit like my husband :p)

2 comments:

momto8 said...

fun to look for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I knew he would show up here!
I see a little Dave there!

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...