Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room Some pictures of some old friends ... He looks like a grumpy old man, but he was molting and yes, that made him grum...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
A short break in the expressway underpass going into Chicago allowed me to Catch the Light ...
-
Friday Face Off Even the cat resents His (Trump's) Constant Lies ... Andrea @ From the Sol



3 comments:
Your Northern Shovelers are quite interesting. You have so many awesome birds in your pond. I thought your "cat toon" was rather comical. How is Izzi doing? Hopefully, she is getting better?
I'm having a quiet day today. For some reason the ouch in my back is sticking around for a while. Must be one of the wonderful "golden" moments that aging affords us. Ah well, I can still get out to enjoy my flowers, so life is good.
Tonight I'm going to watch Jazzy perform in an adult cabaret, and I'm really looking forward to it. She and her brother are such a delight for me.
Pogo sends woofs and a lick for Izzi. You have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
I see those 2 are working as a team. Have a lovely weekend.
The Cone of Shame. Sigh.
How is she doing?
Post a Comment