Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



3 comments:
Your Northern Shovelers are quite interesting. You have so many awesome birds in your pond. I thought your "cat toon" was rather comical. How is Izzi doing? Hopefully, she is getting better?
I'm having a quiet day today. For some reason the ouch in my back is sticking around for a while. Must be one of the wonderful "golden" moments that aging affords us. Ah well, I can still get out to enjoy my flowers, so life is good.
Tonight I'm going to watch Jazzy perform in an adult cabaret, and I'm really looking forward to it. She and her brother are such a delight for me.
Pogo sends woofs and a lick for Izzi. You have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
I see those 2 are working as a team. Have a lovely weekend.
The Cone of Shame. Sigh.
How is she doing?
Post a Comment