Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



9 comments:
Beautiful.
Love the way the sunlight highlights the gorgeous fur.
That is exquisite!
Amazing!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
What beautiful kitties.
That is exquisite!
That's amazing art!
Great, so moody.
Love that sun drenched kitty! You always seem to have so much fun with that photoshop ( or what ever it is you are using
Post a Comment