Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
I love your tree photo. Very majestic. Andrea, your sunset silhouettes are awesome! I love them! They would be great for a vacation poster. And that moon shot! Wow!
I hope your mini-rest was relaxing. You really do need to slow down a bit. A lot of folks count on you, so you must take care of you.
Pogo and I are looking forward to (and hoping it happens) having our new porch built next week. It will be so nice to sit out there and enjoy the breeze while we watch the birds.
How is Izzi coming along? Much better, I hope. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick to speed the healing along. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.
Hello, what a pretty tree, I love the shape! Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!
my kind of tree :) Love them all.
In Sweden they cut trees down in winter. Mostly they do it in a good way and don´t clear entire areas.
Don´t think you saw my Forest from last week?
http://nfbild2.blogspot.se/2016/06/digital-forest.html
What an absolute stunner. Long may it live.
That is a fine specimen of a treeI wonder how old it is?
What a beautiful old tree....it will no doubt have weathered many storms!
Post a Comment