Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
What a funny shot. You have been playing again!
Hehehe - such a cutie! Although, I can hardly believe he wants the fruit - right, the ice cream it is :)
Love how cute and playful this is!!
So hard to choose :) Nice artwork of Izzy. :)
Glad to see that Elizabethan collar off. Cute processing!
Post a Comment