Thursday, June 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Hello, it is a pretty new fence. I like the red barn/building too. Wishing you a happy day and weekend ahead!
it does kind of look like that! this is very neat and tidy, pretty place!
love this fence. It is a pitty we don´t have the geometric meme anymore. It would have been a great image for that.
This tiem your comment made me giggle. You see too little of me? Well, it is because you are too busy. You still has not seen my last sARTurday post. :) :)
Looks like a good clean Fense
Such a prosperous looking fence.
We have to redo our fence and that is exactly the kind I would like. Just a simple "popsicle" fence. I think they look so nice.
Wow they look so neat and evenly spaced. Nice fence, pretty barn.
what a pretty place!
I like your interpretation of it all.
It was nice to see you stop by for a visit with me Andrea!! Your comment made me smile.
A very neat and well built fence. Really adds to the surroundings.
Post a Comment