Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Love your play.
I love both of them. very colourful and love the design of them.
Wonderful colors, impressive desingn, i like both.
My work is also online now.
Greetings freom Germany
lol, love the latter one :) A lot!
These are wonderful! I love the strong colors, the abstract - I bet you had a lot of fun playing :)
Post a Comment