Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
I should know this one but I am not sure. Love the colors and the way it looks painted. I too have bird art this time :)
Very, very intense. I am glad I am not smaller.
I had a littel smile when I saw this as it looke like you had thie Heron on a lead. I am not sure what those 2 things on the left are?
Those are feathers ... They have a very dramatic look on him, but I am sure they serve as part of his camouflage when he is hunting.
Andrea @ From The Sol
Is he going for a walk? Ha. Love it. Especially how the colours blend together.
'If looks could kill' - my first thought when I saw your picture. Good one!
Post a Comment