Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Very unusual. I like it. Was it snowing or did you add the snow? Either way, this image gives one a lot to think about. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
The texture looks like a needlework. Which I would LOVE to do. And love even more if someone else did it and I could hang it.
cool tree image. I like it :)
re your question, I´m leaving for Stockholm the 21st and leaving Arlanda for Japan the 22nd. So it is soon time to decide if I shall prepare posts for my absence of if I´ll take a break with the memes.
Very cool shot!
Post a Comment