Thursday, January 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Lovely snow scene
great photo....love the snow...
Yep, I know the feeling too. We have that same kind of fencing, and it seems it's also slipping somewhere!
it is pretty!
There is always something. Usually a lot of somethings...
Great fence photo in the snow!
Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^
Yeah I think I'd wait till spring on that repair too!
Now thats not a scene I am going to see for a while! Nice picture.
Hope all is well - I am so far behind with blogs and comments that it is not even funny!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment