Thursday, January 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


16 comments:
Looks like a beautiful place. I would not be able to take the cold weather in Wisconsin. Have a happy day!
A retirement home for Tex/Wis ;)
I feel cold! Desolate and windswept, not sure if it would sell today!
It looks like an amazing place!!! Can't be any colder than I am up here in Canada!
That is a commonly seen sign posted on many rural fences. Good catch.
A creative whitespace? ;-)
Great photo! A lovely wintry scene, says I as I am safely tucked up with a blanket around me in a nice warm house.
No thanks. I will just stay in Texas.
I used to dream of a place like that, with lots of acreage, but my dreams have changed to something smaller and with less maintenance. :)
beautiful spread. i don't think i can do wisconsin again. 6 mos. of winter vs. 6 mos. of summer in texas. hmmm...
Beautiful scene! I sure like to visit Wisconsin!
It looks pretty but I'm not a winter girl, I like the warmth, thanks all the same :)
Diana
Thanks but no thanks. it looks too cold there for me
Hello!:) Nice fence shot, and winter scene. I live in Portugal and I never see pretty snow scenes like this one except on blogs. Have a happy weekend!:)
Looks like a very nice place but I think I'll "pass".
There are a lot of space. Perfect place for free life. but it's too far for me )
Post a Comment