*****
A friend sent this to me and I was so stunned, I just had to share it with you. You won't believe your eyes! Click on the link and be awed.Thursday, January 21, 2016
Just Because ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
Hallo!
Pippa with http://disipi.blogspot.de/, my main blog
WOW!!! That is amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing it, Andrea!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Enjoy!
Very cool video! I always wonder how they do those things.
That link is fantastic. now I wonder how they do that?
Awesome video!! Imagine the creativity that went into creating that wicked cool display. Wow! Pogo and I are just chillin out today, waiting for the snow to get here. It's been windy all morning. There is a little squirrel outside my door feasting on birdseed. I think I'll send Joe out with a big bowl of peanuts to put in the squirrel feeder.
I'm off now. You and Izzi have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment