Thursday, January 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Hello, pretty snowy fence scene. I am ready for spring time now. Have a happy day!
Very pretty scene
Snow really pretty ups a fence for sure!
Oh, yes!! I do love the snowy fence, too!! Wonderful capture for the day!! I hope you have a lovely weekend! Stay warm!!
Your picture looks great!
It's a lovely wintery fence scene but I'm still thankful for our rainy days instead of snowy ones.
how very nice!
it is really pretty!
looks like you could have taken this lovely photo here where I live!
Post a Comment