Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Joli coups d oeil ;o)
Happy New Year Andrea! Things look good through your mirror!
A very simple photo, but it works!
Welcome back.
Happy New Year to you as well… this is a good time to reflect on what is behind us and also take a view to what's ahead… your photo captures this perfectly.
Nice capture ! Just in time !
Good reeflection find. Have a lovely weekend.
nice to see you, or rather, the sign :)
Welcome back! Happy New year! Nice catch in the mirror! :-)
What an interesting shot. Now how come I don't think of things like this? It's raining here today. A good day to stay in and work on tax stuff. Ouch!
Not my favorite thing to do, but it's a must.
Pogo has been busy this morning sitting by his door and watching all our little birds tryng to feed in the rain. Gosh, I feel so bad for our little feathered friends. I'll go out soon and toss a lot of bread pieces under my car. It is dry there.
Now I'm off to make a fresh cup of coffee and get started on the tax stuff. You and Izzi have a fantabulous day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment