Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Hello, it is a pretty snow covered tree. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your week!
Love the darkness of the night in this shot.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
What a terrific night shot it is indeed!! I love it!! Hope your week is going well!!
oh, but I liked the Picasso :)
Post a Comment