Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...









7 comments:
Wonderful variety of birds and photos. I like the cute dove on the bath! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your week ahead!
yes it does looks cold there but the birds are looking great.
Look alot like the feathered friends atMuldoon. Very nice photos.
Oh what pretty birds you have my dear! And what cold ones (though I have to say it doesn't seem to be affecting them to much). But it made me cold ;>) Lovely series and I envy you having birds in your backyard. We don't have that any more.
Hello Andrea!:) All lovely captures, but I especially like the precious image of the dove, and geese in flight.I agree about the last image, brrr but the Starlings don't seem to mind.:)
What a fabulous series of shots. I LOVE the last the photo with the blackbirds.
Just gorgeous! Love all these, but that last one is too awesome! :-)
Post a Comment