Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
What a beautiful horse, great fence shot too. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Ouch.
Lovely horse though. And incredibly green paddock.
Gorgeous shot the beautiful horse and fence ~
Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^
That's one great horse in front of that fence!
fence is great but the horse is better :)
What a handsome looking horse & a nice fence to protect it.
well he is a handsome fellow
I definitely wouldn't want to touch the fence then....but the horse? Oh yes...to pet it would be awesome. As are its white stockings awesome!!
Beautiful horse! I seldom take a picture FOR the fence, but they do tend to show up in the background.
lovely photo!!!!
Post a Comment