Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Now is this a mystery for Sherlock Holmes??? great refelction. Have a lovely weekend.
Joli coups d oeil et effet ;o)
Secret doors, secret gardens will get me in every time.
Andrea, cute narrow door, could it be just perfect for.... a telephone?!! Looks like it comes straight from a movie set!
Have a great weekend
Wren x
Cool shot! I do wonder what's behind the door? Where's Monty Hall and Carol Merill when you need them? :-)
be careful. You never know what´s in there :)
re my reflection: I never seen the river rise. It is a long river, inland, in a rather flat country. It goes to the coast of the Baltic sea. And the building is a garage nowadays.
Post a Comment