Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
I like this reflection a lot Andrea. Have a lovely weekend
Good reflection shot
Sydney – City and Suburbs
What a cosy image that it...
Wow! Very cool reflection!
now, that is a good one :) A beautiful lamp you have :)
A most interesting shot, Andrea. I am amazed at how your imagination finds all these wonderfully creative shots. I love your lamp. It's quite nostalgic. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment