Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
nice clean lines. :)
Abolutely. Without the fence it would be flat and your eye would not be taken in and away to the distance so well done Andrea.
I think it makes the scene!
Ah, the fence is the perfect accent along with the colorful trees!! Beautiful capture for the day, Andrea!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy!!
What a pretty scene, I like the trees and the fence. Happy Thursday, enjoy your weekend ahead!
I love that fence. It is not common to see such a long, painted white fence.
Beautiful. The fence gives a lovely accent too, and makes a 'room' out of the paddock.
Yes I agree it does add to the scene and what a lovely scene it is. Fall is so beautiful.
I agree, the fence makes the picture! The white color brings life to the rest of the colors. Well, Halloween is finally here, and Pogo and I are resting today and tomorrow. The big ride is tomorrow night.
We may go out to do a couple of errands this afternoon. It's looking sunny and quite nice outside. I'll bet Izzi is loving this cool weather. Does she like kicking up the fallen leaves? Pogo has to stop and sniff each and every leaf. If I don't pick him, we'd be outside for a month and he'd still be sniffing leaves. Our yard looks like someone dumped a huge can of yellow, green and red paint all over it. Hopefully SIL Eddie will be by this weekend to play with the leaf blower/vacuum/mulcher.
Well, I'm running out of morning, so it's time to get dressed and get out to do errands. You and Izzi have a wonderful Halloween weekend. Hugs, Edna B.
It's funny how a simple fence can make a big difference to the shot. Nicely.
Post a Comment