Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
Hi Andrea, real a masterpiece. shades of red and abstract shape which is good to see.
I like it very well, great processing.
I am sending you greetings from distant Germany
Jutta
The vibrant red really jumps out and makes such a bold affect along with the shape. really like this edit.
Wonderful abstract. Loving the vibrant colors.
My apologies that I am so late checking out your art, Andrea.
Post a Comment