Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Good morning, pretty wildflowers! And a lovely fence scene. Happy Thursday!
OOO, what a lovely photo of a beautiful scene...I can just see this, blown up to a huge size, and hanging in MY house. LOL ..I really do love it.
Soon the wild flowers will all be gone but that is a study fence and wil be there a long time
A pretty view!
Just glorious.
really nice, andrea.
What a nice look at the flowers behind that fence. Yes time is quickly fading for the flowers for this year. They will be missed.
Beautiful photo!
A beautiful fence shot with all those wildflowers!!
I truly do love the way that fence is put together!
lol, the fence and the flowers comes in matching colors. Looks great :)
I think you failed to see my "Old woman"
http://nfbild2.blogspot.se/2015/10/experiment.html
Post a Comment