Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
What a beautiful photo
Abby the Lab and her Mom LB
Just a lovely scene. Was this taken in the morning?
That is beyon beautiful, and somewhere I would very happily spend a lot of time in.
WOW! That is some walkway Andrea.
Oh my, what a gorgeous view!! Those windows are awesome. I never heard of this place. Do you have more photos showing the rest of the outside? I love the porch and walkways. Wouldn't this make a beautiful backyard. Hmmm, I can dream!!
So far it's gray and damp here, but it's still early. Maybe we'll get a bit of sunshine later in the morning. I hope so. I'm just not ready for the cold stuff. It's a good day though, to do a bit of laundry and wash all of Pogo's fuzzy blankets.
Speaking of which, the washer has stopped and I have another load ready to go in. So I'll be going. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
a wonderful place for a picnic I think. :)
Vad vackert r det ett syrenträd?
Ha det gott
Meta
The garden seems well taken care of! And I love that little tree:)
How beautiful.
Post a Comment