Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Oh, I love it!!! What a perfect capture for the day, Andrea!! Have a great weekend!!
One of ours is a camera hog. The other is as camera shy as I am. You would be lucky to capture that much of her - or me.
Love those pink pads.
Gorgeous image. Have a lovely weekend.
Ha! You made me chuckle!
That's really cute!
That's a fun photo and title, very fitting and so cute.
Post a Comment