Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



6 comments:
I don't know where you started with this one but I do like the finnish.
Super cool. - You are so creative. - It would be fun to know how you started this piece and got to this end result.
I see something decidely fishy in that explosion. Brilliant.
this so SO cool!!! It reminds me almost of a comic book panel, but with a bit more touch of "real." nicely done.
I love the colors, and I agree with Rory, it does have a comic book feel to it. It also made me feel as though maybe I was looking at some strange cell structure through a microscope.
Very cool. The red somehow makes me think of a rooster - hahaha - looks good though.
Thanks for linking these @ s~A(R)T~urday
Post a Comment