Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



10 comments:
I hope Izzi had a good checkup at the vet! Great fence find! Enjoy your day!
Looks like someone tried to climb it!
i like how rural it looks behind a business. :)
Interesting little place they must walk the dogs around there too?
Love it. Natural is best. Weathered natural is even better.
I really like this kind of fence. They are quite natural and with their rustic look they match their environment.
It's a nice fence but yep there does seem to be a little repair needed or and litter clean up since someone couldn't find a trash can to put they can in. Shame on them.
Nice looking fence shots!
Nice natural fence.
lol, the kind of fence I usually like to sit on. But, maybe not this one :)
Post a Comment