Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
I love this Andrea.
Nicely done with the sun spotlighting the action♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/swell-kids/
wow, this is a great filter for the thistle and the bee. The thistle stands out beautifully from the bokeh background. Love it.
About my wall, I had my mothers paintings there before. I have had them for years and now I thought it was time to look at my own.
Amazing capture. And colours. And light...
This is beautiful. Like out of a children's book
Post a Comment