Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...









7 comments:
Ha! I wonder how many they drop? This guy looks like he's recently had a bath, he seems a bit ruffled. Lovely series, Andrea!
Lovely series of shots.
Sweet shots!
lovely to see one. They are someplace in the forest during summer so almost impossible to see. Thanks for sharing. Your images are very artsy. Why not play around with some filters?
Beautiful things...
Thanks for sharing. Lovely photos!
I love the cute chickadees, great series.
Post a Comment