Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Greatt reflections Have a lovely weekend. Got your message regarding video.
What a great post, I'm so glad your dog is better.
Lovely. And that gift is only available to those with open eyes...
I like this Andrea!
Reflections are so much fun!
such fun, right?
What a gift! Cool reflections. :-)
Neat reflection. They are all around us but we sometimes don't get the message in our minds. They are beautiful. Very nice you took.
Post a Comment