Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Face Off ...



Friday Face Off

So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face?  He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I repeat MANY years ago.  My Granddaughter is an animal lover, works in the field of animal care and has had every kind of pet imaginable in her short life time.  It must run in our blood because, as kids, my sister and I had pet white rats (taken from a lab at the University).  They sat on our shoulder as we did whatever young teenage girls do.  I remember them fondly, needless to say.  My sister took her animal loving to having a horse when she was older.  I have only reached the level of having a dog ... a very special dog for those of you who might remember Izzi.  But, at the moment we have two cats, Diva and Buffy.  Buffy is a hunter of mice which brings us all the way back to, isn't that a sweet face on this mouse ?


Andrea @ From the Sol

3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Mice do have really sweet faces, and I don't mind them, except if they get into the house. Last year was really bad and I had to clean out all my kitchen cabinets and throw out so many things once I realized they got into them. We once had a pair of gerbils, but mostly cats and dogs.I can't imagine a life without them. It would be so boring. Oh I also have honey bees now but I don't think of them as pets, more as wild animals that I help out. I love your 2 pictures this week Andrea, and hope you are having a good month. hughs-Erika

Tom said...

My Sweetie isn't mouse of furry little creature fan! Andrea, thanks for stopping by my blog.

DVArtist said...

I love your art with the cat chasing the mouse. No, I'm not a fan of mice or rats but I will admit this is a cut little face. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

Friday Face Off ...

Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face?  He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...