Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Hello, I enjoy the views of horse country. Wonderful fence scene! Have a happy day!
I rather like black fencing. It allows nature to stand out more than say a bright white fence! Delightful.
Ah, it does indeed look like horse country and what a beautiful capture!! I love all of that green and blue skies!! Hope you're getting ready for a great weekend, Andrea!! Enjoy!!
I can just about see the horse but it is certainly well fenced in. Thanks for sharing.
Yep... Looks familiar. Nice shot
Judging by that fence it is PROSPEROUS horse country too. My father always gauged the success of a business by the state of its fencing...
it is beautiful! don't forget to link up! :)
You know I actually like the black fencing.
Post a Comment