Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




9 comments:
Oh look at those wonderful eyes! Beautiful owl art! I like these both. Have you showed the original?
I love your owl. Gosh, he looks very menacing! I'm trying to figure which version I like best, but I like them both. Good job editing.
Today is another warm one. Pogo and I are laying low. I think it's supposed to cool down a bit by Friday. Gosh, I hope so. We want to get out for a while. We never got to get away for a weekend this summer, but maybe there's still time to do it. It will be more fun with cooler temps anyway.
There is a little breeze coming in through the screen on the storm door, and Pogo is sprawled out by the door and enjoying the breeze. He sends a woof and a lick to Izzi. Now I'm off to put the laundry into the dryer. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
I am showing the original for you. They are beautiful no matter what I do to them :) Thanks for your comment ...
Andrea
Gosh he looks abit cross especially in green but I do like all the edits you have done.
Amazing. Grace, power, style...
Your original photo was wonderful and I like the edits too!
Intimidating...great capture-I favor the top one♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/a-personification-of-humidity/
What a great starting photo. - I enjoyed your edits. I like both of them very much but I think Version #1 edges out the green version just by the wink of an owls eye!
first one is my favorite. It really stare at me. :)
Post a Comment