Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Great reflection for the day, Andrea!! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!!
I take it this is a reflection of these beautiful stain glasss windows in the water of a Baptisial font? Really lovely capture Andrea.
Beautiful reflection of those stained glass windows.
Gorgeous.
And in this too often drought stricken land, all water is holy.
Very nice shot - always good to find a different point of view.
This year has been very busy for me with travel - and I have one more trip to go - although thats a 'me' trip, not a work one. I tend to pack as much as possible into work trips, working on the idea that I can catch up on sleep later! The trip to the UK was a point in case - and if you look at the my recent WBW posts they are all from the same day!! The recent Jakarta trip was a fly in, fly out job, although it still managed to see a few birds!
Hope all is well!
Stewart M - Melbourne
Excellent!
nice reflection in still water.
Fabulous! Loving the stain glass reflected in the water.
Post a Comment