Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Good morning, Andrea! What a lovely scene. I love the tall tree and the pretty sky. Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!
I do love a shady country road.
Greenery besides the roads is always so lovely - nice picture and place.
To my post: They are beeches, become green in our area only in may and, of course, I will go in fall to this place and make new photos, when they are red. I like the red of their sheets in contrast with the grey of the trunks. In our beech forests in fall is always a very especially mood. That's my most beloved season...
What a lovely country road it is and beautiful skies for the day as well!! Wonderful capture for the day, Andrea!! Hope your week is going well!! Enjoy!
Serenity. Beauty. Wonder. Awe.
The cloud shape match that large tree. Lovely shot. Are you any further on with the video or have you given up!
I think the tree got itself a white hat :) Cool!
Huge tree, beautifully contrasting with a lovely sky. Nice contribution.
Visiting from Trees n Branches, greetings fromHilde
http://stapjesonderweg.blogspot.be/2015/09/temples-of-sambor-prei-kuk.html
Post a Comment