Oil Free Energy Production ... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Gorgeous sunset! I love the shape of the windmill silhouettes against that sky
These are all over Kansas, Oklahoma and that region. Bill has made me aware. There are serious consequences, though. There is no easy fix.
Oh wow, that is gorgeous! I love the colors in the sky, just beautiful...
Glorious sunset, magnificent skies and the windmills are the perfect exclamation point! Wonderful post for the day, Andrea!
What a great shot! I love the look of those wind machines! They look so powerful. Your sky is gorgeous.
Pogo is pestering to be picked up, so gotta go. You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.
And many more of them thanks. Brilliant photo, brilliant concept.
Post a Comment